Most important features
- bonded, on a separating layer, floating
- for underfloor cooling and heating system
- as substrate for tiles, laminate flooring, fitted carpets, epoxy floors
- pot life up to 45 minutes
It is a universal product and can be used as:
• levelling layer bonded to the substrate – thickness 25 - 80 mm – when the substrate is of good quality, e.g.: concrete (with or without underfloor heating), terrazzo, etc.
• self-supporting screed on a separating layer – thickness 35-80 mm – when the substrate is of poor quality and does not ensure proper adhesion - e.g.: dusty, cracked, oily, dirty, highly absorbent; the separating layer may be e.g. PE foil 0.2 mm thick
• floating screed - thickness 40-80 mm - laid on thermal or sound insulations made of: polystyrene foam boards of adequate hardness, hard floor boards made of mineral wool, etc.
• screed on underfloor heating – thickness over the heating layer or jus pipes should be at least 35 mm - it does not require additional reinforcement.
Excellent flowability – it ensures an even and smooth surface even in large rooms, without screed rails or screeding with a levelling board.
Compressive strength: ≥ 20 N/mm².
Flexural strength: ≥ 5 N/mm².
Suitable for manual and machine application - it can be easily and quickly applied both manually and with a screw pump machine for a higher yield.
Very low linear shrinkage – minimal linear changes of the screed during setting (≤ 0,6 mm/mb) reduce the possibility of cracking and peeling off weak substrates (with low bonding strength).
- A long pot life (45 minutes) ensures comfort of application, particularly on large surfaces.