No Products in the Cart
• CEKOL DL-80 is a water-soluble, deep penetrating emulsion which does not contain solvents and is used for priming absorbable, mineral surfaces before applying fillers, self-levelling floors or sticking on ceramic tiles.
• It may be applied inside buildings and outside.
• CEKOL DL-80 strengthens surfaces, increases uniform binding of finishing materials used, at the same time increasing their adherence and durability.
• It inhibits detrimental chemical reactions between gypsum and cement.
• CEKOL DL-80 is a non-toxic and non-flammable emulsion.
• After drying, a transparent and slightly glossy coat is formed which is water and alkaline agents resistant at the same time allowing for water and gases to vapour.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|