No Products in the Cart
• CEKOL WG-50 is used for manual or mechanical covering of primers and substrates for ceramic and stone tiles, PVC covering, textiles, panels, wooden floors etc.
• It can be applied only indoors on stabilised and dry mineral surfaces, in rooms with relative humidity up to 70%.
• CEKOL WG-50 mortar can be applied in the layers of thickness of 3 to 50 mm, as a composite screed on a separating layer or as a floating base.
• The mortar can also be used in floor heating systems applications.
• CEKOL WG-50 is a dry mixture of synthetic gypsum, mineral fillers and modifying additives.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|