SELF-LEVELING, CEMENT FLOOR FOUNDATION FOR GROUNDING THE SUBSTRATE For spouting indoors under various types of floor coverings. Recommended for leveling the substrate before laying ceramic tiles, natural stone, parquet, laminated and wooden floor panels, textile lining, linoleum and PVC. It can be used on the most common substrates (old and new) such as concrete, cement or anhydrite screed, also with floor heating installed.
- Layer thickness from 3 to 30 mm
- Fast drying - foot traffic after 4 hours,
- For leveling substrates,
- Under parquet and panels,
- Under textile and PVC floor coverings,
- Under ceramic tiles and natural stone (laying after 24 hours),
- For underfloor heating,
- Product of the CT-C30-F7 class according to PN-EN 13813.
||Blue, Purple, White