No Products in the Cart
The benefits of EWI:
- Reduces your energy bills
- Protects the structure of your property
- Improves weatherproofing and is sound resistant
- Reduces draughts and condensation on internal walls
- Reduces your carbon footprint
Is EWI cost effective?
Although there is a cost to installing EWI, you can save up to £145-800 a year on your energy bills. However, with the launch of the Green Homes Grant, EWI is listed as a primary measure. If you are ‘able to pay’, you can receive two thirds of the cost, capped at £5,000.
Can you receive EWI for free?
With the launch of the Green Homes Grant, if you live in England and are on income support you can apply for 100% of a grant, capped at £10,000. Look at our Installer List for more information