Most important features
- perfectly imitates texture of architectural concrete
- forms modern decorative effect, enables creation of various textures
- resistant to biological corrosion
ATLAS CERMIT BA-M is designed for application of structures imitating architectural concrete and drawn plaster – forms durable and decorative façade finishing coat. Possible application upon whole façade as well as over fragments only.
ATLAS CERMIT BA-M is recommended for application of decorative rendering coats:
- on external wall insulation systems with the use of polystyrene boards (EPS) and mineral wool,
- on even, properly prepared mineral substrates (e.g. concrete, typical cement and cement-lime renders).
Highly resistant to micro-cracking – owing to specially selected fillers and additional structural reinforcement with microfibers.
High operational durability of the coating – owing to the use of redispersible polymers, microfibers and special additives and modifiers.
Additional improvement of render strength during its exploitation – obtained owing to a natural process of carbonation of mineral renders.
MYCO PROTECTION – hydrophilization, high rendering coat alkalinity and content of substances preventing biological corrosion growth, forms incompatible condition for fungi, algae and lichens growth on a façade surface.
Special care for natural environment at the ATLAS CERMIT BA-M manufacturing stage – taking into account the requirements of sustainable development, confirmed by the Type III Environmental Declaration.
- Mixing ratio (water/dry mix): 0.24 ÷ 0.26 l/1 kg
- Pot life: approx. 3 hours
- Impregnating sealer application: 3 days