ATLAS GEOFLEX WHITE recipe contains unique siliceous gel technology. The siliceous gel offers exceptional ability of water retention.
The accumulation of part of mixing water ensures full cement hydration, regardless the cladding type in use. Owing to the appropriate water management, which is necessary for the binding process completion, gel adhesive assures perfect bonding to substrates of various absorptiveness level.
The main characteristics
• recommended for marble and natural stone
• for any type of tiles – ceramic, gres-porcelain, glass, etc.
• for difficult substrates: old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, damp proofing
• on terraces, balconies, floor heating
• no slip even in case of large size cladding
• well spreading beneath a tile
The main parameters• consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
• adhesive thickness: 2 - 15 mm
• high bonding: ≥ 1 N/mm²