ATLAS SMS 30 - fast-setting, self-leveling screed (3-30 mm)
Description Levels surfaces within 3 - 30 mm thickness range - both when substrate has only local irregularities and when it is whole executed with slight slope.
Elevates floor level in the whole room – e.g. when necessary to equalize the level of two adjacent rooms. The main characteristics • under parquet, tiles, panels, carpet flooring
• foot traffic just after 4 hours
• for leveling floors during renovation
• limited linear contraction The main parameters • consumption: 16.5 kg / 1 m² / 10 mm of layer thickness
• compressive strength: ≥ 30.0 N/mm²
• layer thickness: 3 ÷ 30 mm