Tap extension in cast iron brass colour and 1/2 Inch BSP thread size allows to extend any fitting, giving more room for any clearance issues, same thread for both internal and external side.
Cast iron brass tap pipe extension/extender perfect to be used with bib taps. The main purpose of these thread extenders is compensation of the wall thickness, and it is used to connect wall mounted taps to supply pipework and project taps further away from the wall. The tap extension can be also used for the extension of fitting connections, discharge valves or to fit between radiator and the valve to extend the valve by 10-70mm. Bib tap wall extensions connector is manufactured from cast iron solid brass.
- Length: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm or 70mm;
- Thread size: 1/2" BSP Female x Male;
- Material: cast iron brass;
- Max. working pressure: 1,0MPa (10 bar);
- Max. working temperature: +100C.
||Blue, Purple, White