No Products in the Cart
CT 177 is suitable for indoor and outdoor use on walls exposed to high wear: at entrances, in hallways, stairwells, on platforms, window and door reveals. It can be applied and smoothed with metal floats. Sealing component: transparent resins. Filler: coloured grit. Produces a glassy, colourful coat upon setting. CT 177 can be used on concrete substrates, gypsum and traditional plasters, woodchip boards etc.
CT 177 can be applied to smooth, carrying, colour homogenous, dry and clean substrates free from grease, bitumen, dust and other substances decreasing adhesion:
– cement plasters and lime-cement plasters (age above 28 days), concrete (age above 3 months, moisture ≤ 4%) – primed with the paint Ceresit CT 16,
– armoured layers made of Ceresit CT 85 mortar (age above 3 days), primed with the paint CT 16,
– gypsum substrates (only inside the buildings) with moisture below 1 %, firstly primed with the agent Ceresit CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
– chipboards (thickness > 19 mm), gypsum cardboards and gypsum-fibre boards (only inside the buildings), fixed ac- cording to the recommendations of the board manufacturers, firstly primed with the agent CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
– strong paint coats (only inside the buildings), with good adhesion to the substrate, primed with the paint CT 16.
Uneven and damaged substrates should be first smoothed and repaired. In case of traditional plasters and concrete substrates, Ceresit CT 29 plaster filler can be used. The existing dirt, layers of low strength, as well as elastic, lime and adhesive paint coatings should be removed. Absorbent substrates should be primed with the agent Ceresit CT 17, and then painted with Ceresit CT 16 paint after minimum 4 hours. It is recommended to use the colour of the paint CT 16 similar to the colour of the plaster. CT 177 can be applied when the priming paint CT 16 becomes completely dry. The moisture coming from the substrate can cause the destruction of the plaster, therefore one should be assured that the adequate sealing layers have been made in the rooms (places) endangered with constant moisture.
The whole content of the container should be manually stirred. If the need appears, it is possible to adjust the product consistency to the application conditions by adding a small amount of clean water and mixing again. Too much addition of water makes the application of the material impossible. Use only stainless containers and tools. CT 177 should be evenly applied on the substrate at the thickness of one and a half grain size by means of a steel long float held at the angle. The surface should be smoothened with the same tool before it becomes dry. It should not be strongly pressed to the substrate. Do not sprinkle plaster with water! Do not form the structure! Work should be done on one surface without breaks, keeping the same product consistency. If there is a need to stop working, the self-adhesive tape should be applied along the previously fixed line. Then plaster should be applied, structure formed, and tape torn off with the plaster remaining on it. After a break, the application should be continued from the fixed place. The edge of the previously applied plaster can be protected with self-adhesive tape. Tools and fresh plaster stains should be washed with water, and the hardened plaster remains can be mechanically removed.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|