Knauf Goldband is a pre-prepared dry gypsum plaster designed to create smooth surfaces of any structure on walls and ceilings inside the buildings; used manually as a single layer gypsum plaster on all kinds of substrates. An easy to handle mineral product.
- Mineral product,
- Easy to handle in all stages of the work,
- Suitable for manual plastering,
- Single-layer plaster,
- Long processing time,
- Uniform hardening,
- Resistant to impact and pressure,
- Regulates humidity and is vapor permeable,
- Allows walls to breathe,
- Creates a pleasant and healthy climate in rooms,
- Meets fire protection requirements,
- Can be applied up to 50 mm thickness.
- To create smooth surfaces, of any substrate or damaged walls and ceilings,
- As a one layer plaster for all types substrates,
- In kitchens and bathrooms ordinary use (e.g. toilets in schools and bathrooms in hotels, hospitals, etc.) where max. humidity is < 70%,
- As a substrate for all types of paints and wallpaper,
- As a substrate for tiling,
- As a substrate for finishing plasters.
- Substrate should be bushed clean and primed. Mix the bag with water (approx. 20 liters) without any additives until you achieve the correct mortar consistency.
- Mix thoroughly with clean water water and do not use any additives. Equipment and tools should be cleaned after use immediately with clean water.
- Apply the material to the substrate evenly with a spatula vertically and horizontally. Once the binding starts, align the inner corners with trapezoid spatula.
- The average plaster thickness is 15 mm, the minimum thickness being 8 mm. In special cases on the walls You can apply plaster thickness up to 50 mm.
- To allow quick drying of the plaster, ensure proper ventilation.
- Should not be used when room temperature below +5C.
- Fresh plaster must be protected from frost.
- Tested according to EN 13279-1
- Carries CE mark